NANO SURFACE PRIMERS are a 3-product system of fully inorganic paintwork correction solutions, specifically engineered to prime for nano-ceramic coating application. This system corrects defects, builds a thick coating foundation, and lays down adhesion points for bonding.
The NSP system can be used in any combination depending on the unique needs of the vehicle to be coated. When used as a complete system, NSP 150 works to remove deep scratches and begin building thickness. NSP 95 follows to remove light scratches and oxidation while continuing to build thickness. Finally, NSP 45 finishes the surface to produce a deeply glossy finish with anchor points ready to crosslink with the ceramic coating to come.
- Gloss Paint Finishes
FEATURING DxPRIME TECHNOLOGY
The Nano Surface Primer System utilizes Dr. Beasley’s DxPrime technology to achieve total coating perfection. DxPrime uses advanced technologies like nanogel and microsphere abrasives to correct paintwork in a way that ensures a durable coating.
- No silicone oils, wax, or fillers — 100% body shop safe.
- Protects work to keep surface scratch and contaminant-free.
- Builds coating thickness for robust protection.
- Spherical shape delivers smooth and level paint surface.
- Maximized cutting facets correct defects faster.
- Precision sized for 3 grades of consistent cut.
DESIGNED FOR CERAMIC COATINGS
- No organic content to eliminate the IPA/panel wipe step.
- Lays an adhesion matrix of anchor points.
- Produces ultra smooth paint to amplify coating gloss.