NSP 150 is a fully inorganic heavy cut primer, engineered specifically to prime for nano-ceramic coating application. It removes deep scratches, builds thickness, and lays a foundation for ceramic coatings. Use NSP 150 to tackle severe scratches and other defects. Follow with NSP 95 or finish with NSP 45.
NSP 150 corrects paintwork with microsphere abrasives to remove deep scratches and build thickness prior to coating. Follow with NSP 95 if needed. Always finish with NSP 45 for optimal results.
- Gloss Paint Finish
FEATURING DxPRIME TECHNOLOGY
NSP 150 utilizes Dr. Beasley’s DxPrime technology to achieve total coating perfection. DxPrime uses advanced technologies like nanogel and microsphere abrasives to correct paintwork in a way that ensures a durable coating.
- No silicone oils, wax, or fillers — 100% body shop safe.
- Lays the foundation for ceramic coating application.
- Protects work to resist scratches & stabilize the surface.
- Spherical shape maximizes cutting facets for fast results.
- Sized at 1.5 microns to remove deeper scratches.
- .5 micron size variance to ensure an even and consistent cut.
DESIGNED FOR CERAMIC COATINGS
- No organic content to ensure a stable surface for coating.
- Adds thickness for increased coating protection.
- Pairs with NSP 45 to lay anchor points for coating bond.