NSP 45 is a fully inorganic finishing primer, engineered specifically to prime for nano-ceramic coating application. It removes light marring, produces a deep gloss, and lays an adhesion matrix for ceramic coatings to form a durable bond with.
NSP 45 finishes paintwork with light abrasives to enhance gloss, remove minor defects, and optimize for bonding prior to applying a nano-ceramic coating. For paintwork correction, use NSP 45 as the last step in the NSP system before coating. For lighter paintwork enhancements, NSP 45 can be used alone before coating.
- Gloss Paint Finish
FEATURING DxPRIME TECHNOLOGY
NSP 45 utilizes Dr. Beasley’s DxPrime technology to achieve total coating perfection. DxPrime uses advanced technologies like nanogel and microsphere abrasives to correct paintwork in a way that ensures a durable coating.
- No silicone oils, wax, or fillers — 100% body shop safe.
- Lays adhesion points for durable coating bond.
- Protects paint to resist scratches before coating.
- Sphere-shaped to deliver smooth & reflective surface.
- Precision sized at .45 microns to remove lighter defects.
- Maximized cutting facets produce better results faster.
DESIGNED FOR CERAMIC COATINGS
- No organic content to ensure a stable surface for coating.
- Optimizes bond with adhesion matrix of anchor points.
- Produces a smooth surface to enhance coating gloss.