NSP 95 is a fully inorganic fine cut primer, engineered specifically to prime for nano-ceramic coating application. It removes scratches and oxidation, builds thickness, and protects before coating application. Use NSP 95 to tackle scratches and oxidation of mild severity prior to finishing with NSP 45.
NSP 95 corrects paintwork with microsphere abrasives to remove scratches, erase oxidation and build thickness prior to coating. NSP 95 should be finished with NSP 45 for optimal results. If paint defects are severe, use NSP 150 before using NSP 95 & 45.
- Gloss Paint Finish
FEATURING DxPRIME TECHNOLOGY
NSP 95 utilizes Dr. Beasley’s DxPrime technology to achieve total coating perfection. DxPrime uses advanced technologies like nanogel and microsphere abrasives to correct paintwork in a way that ensures a durable coating.
- No silicone oils, wax or fillers — 100% body shop safe.
- Builds thickness for more protection from the environment.
- Protects work to resist scratches & stabilize surface.
- Spherical shape maximizes cutting facets for fast results.
- Sized at .95 microns to remove scratches & oxidation.
- .5 micron size variance to ensure an even and consistent cut.
DESIGNED FOR CERAMIC COATINGS
- No organic content to ensure stable surface for coating.
- Adds thickness for increased protection from coating.
- Pairs with NSP 45 to lay anchor points for coating bond.